Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation rose $1.11 (1.7%) to $67.63 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,758,514 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,973,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.47-$67.72 after having opened the day at $66.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.52. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 26.3%, Servotronics ( SVT), up 10.3%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), up 10.1% and Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.