Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. United Technologies ( UTX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, United Technologies rose $1.26 (1.2%) to $106.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,548,901 shares of United Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,318,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $105.35-$107.39 after having opened the day at $105.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.54. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 26.3%, Servotronics ( SVT), up 10.3%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), up 10.1% and Highpower International ( HPJ), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.