Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyson Foods ( TSN) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tyson Foods rose $0.57 (1.8%) to $31.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,399,136 shares of Tyson Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,914,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.24-$31.97 after having opened the day at $31.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.26. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Tofutti Brands ( TOF), up 12.5%, China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), up 9.2%, Bridgford Foods Corporation ( BRID), up 8.9% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyson Foods Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.