Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Schlumberger ( SLB) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Schlumberger rose $1.97 (2.5%) to $82.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,272,448 shares of Schlumberger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,630,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $80.58-$82.50 after having opened the day at $80.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.25. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Earthstone Energy ( ESTE), up 18.7%, Goodrich Petroleum ( GDP), up 11.4%, Sonde Resources ( SOQ), up 9.2% and Kosmos Energy ( KOS), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Schlumberger Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.