Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Activision Blizzard rose $0.28 (1.6%) to $17.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,413,576 shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,351,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.16-$17.53 after having opened the day at $17.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.18. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: NQ Mobile ( NQ), up 22.7%, ChannelAdvisor ( ECOM), up 7.5%, Luxoft Holding Inc Class A ( LXFT), up 6.0% and Perion Network ( PERI), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.