Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company rose $0.78 (1.0%) to $76.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,403,650 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,930,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $75.95-$76.98 after having opened the day at $75.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.02. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Textron ( TXT), up 3.8%, Elbit Systems ( ESLT), up 3.4%, Ducommun ( DCO), up 2.9% and CPI Aerostructures ( CVU), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.