SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, today announced the company is enhancing its solid state drive (SSD) line-up for businesses with the addition of the nimble and power-efficient SanDisk X210 SSD. The SATA-based X210 SSD is an ideal solution for IT decision-makers looking to maximize data center performance or enhance the responsiveness of PCs and notebooks. The new SSD is available now through SanDisk’s SSD hardware and software sales channel, the SanDisk Commercial Business Channel.
SanDisk X210 SSD Highlights:
- Provides up to 512GB1 of storage.
- Offers up to 505MB/sec sequential read and up to 470MB/sec sequential write speeds2.
- Features automated power management, including DEVSLP capability, enabling mobile computing users to experience outstanding performance, without sacrificing battery life.
- Built on SanDisk’s advanced 19 nanometer (nm) manufacturing process technology.
- Features the company’s proprietary high-performance tiered system architecture, which includes the exclusive nCache™ acceleration technology (the same technology that is included in the award-winning SanDisk Extreme® II SSD).
11 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity less.2 Up to stated speed. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, including expectations for market growth, product sales, industry trends, product capabilities and future products that are based on our current expectations and involve numerous risks and uncertainties that may cause these forward-looking statements to be inaccurate. Risks that may cause these forward-looking statements to be inaccurate include among others: the market demand for our products may grow more slowly than our expectations or our products may not be available in the capacities that we expect or perform as expected, or the other risks detailed from time-to-time in our Securities and Exchange Commission filings and reports, including, but not limited to, our most recent quarterly report on Form 10-Q and our annual report on Form 10-K. We do not intend to update the information contained in this news release.