The eight financial services apps currently in the Aruba WorkSpace Partner Program deliver a range of benefits to enterprises, as follows:
- AsdeqDocs: An on-premise enterprise mobility content management solution that enables the secure, seamless and dynamic synchronization of corporate documents to Android and iOS tablets and smartphones. AsdeqDocs lets users securely access, edit, annotate and synchronize files from 18 leading document management solutions on mobile devices, while respecting the enterprise’s existing security and permissions.
- Calltrunk: Allows users to record mobile, landline and Skype recordings, saving all the recordings in one place and allowing them to search, in an instant, for the words that were actually spoken.
- Framehawk: Provides a software platform that enables secure, high-performance application delivery to mobile devices. With Framehawk, organizations can immediately use corporate- or employee-owned iPads and other tablets without risking data leakage or compromising user experience.
- Onvelop for Office 365 & Sharepoint: Provides a unified collaboration and communication suite that enables secure mobile access to enterprise server software such as Office 365, SharePoint and Lync from iOS and Android mobile devices.
- PDF Expert Enterprise: A document management system for the mobile era that helps organizations set up a paperless workflow on mobile devices, allowing companies to replace paper documents with iPads for a wide range of tasks, from board meetings to form filling and sales in the field.
- SlideShark: The leading app for viewing and showing PowerPoint presentations from the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. With SlideShark, mobile users can easily present PowerPoint slides the way they were meant to be seen—with animations, fonts, colors, graphics, hyperlinks and videos intact.
- WatchDox: Enables enterprises to securely sync, share and work with their files wherever they need to go – even on devices beyond IT control. With WatchDox, mobile users can access, annotate and edit their files with real Microsoft Office applications, from any device with a single, secure app.
- Webalo: Mobilizes enterprise applications and data in minutes at an infrastructure level to deliver secure bi-directional, transactional interactivity 100x faster and at a fraction of the cost of traditional mobile application development.
To help financial services customers learn more about how Aruba WorkSpace can improve productivity in their environment, Aruba will conduct a six-part financial services webinar series. Each webinar in the series will highlight financial services apps in the WorkSpace App Ecosystem and show the value they can bring to mobile BYOD users. To view more information and register for the webinar series, visit http://page.arubanetworks.com/MDMWebinarSeriesSubscribe.html.To learn more about Aruba WorkSpace, visit http://www.arubanetworks.com/solutions/bring-your-own-device. To learn more about the Aruba WorkSpace Apps Program, visit http://www.arubanetworks.com/workspaceapps. About Aruba Networks, Inc. Aruba Networks is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company’s Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture unifies wired and wireless network infrastructures into one seamless access solution for corporate headquarters, mobile business professionals, remote workers and guests. This unified approach to access networks enables IT organizations and users to securely address the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) phenomenon, dramatically improving productivity and lowering capital and operational costs. Listed on the NASDAQ and Russell 2000® Index, Aruba is based in Sunnyvale, California, and has operations throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. To learn more, visit Aruba at http://www.arubanetworks.com. For real-time news updates follow Aruba on Twitter and Facebook, and for the latest technical discussions on mobility and Aruba products visit Airheads Social at http://community.arubanetworks.com. © 2013 Aruba Networks, Inc. Aruba Networks’ trademarks include the design mark for AirWave, Aruba Networks ® , Aruba Wireless Networks ® , the registered Aruba the Mobile Edge Company logo, the registered AirWave logo, Aruba Mobility Management System ® , Mobile Edge Architecture ® , People Move. Networks Must Follow ® , RFProtect ® , Green Island ® . All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.