Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sysco Corporation ( SYY) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Sysco Corporation fell $2.02 (-5.8%) to $32.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 14,234,960 shares of Sysco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,974,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.76-$34.48 after having opened the day at $34.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.01. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), down 5.4%, Edgen Group ( EDG), down 4.6%, Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 3.3% and Forward Industries ( FORD), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sysco Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.