Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Edison International ( EIX) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Edison International fell $0.64 (-1.3%) to $48.44 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,656,447 shares of Edison International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,597,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.21-$48.86 after having opened the day at $48.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.08. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 25.7%, American DG Energy ( ADGE), down 5.1%, Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), down 4.3% and Ellomay Capital ( ELLO), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Edison International Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.