Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CSX ( CSX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, CSX fell $0.30 (-1.2%) to $25.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,540,052 shares of CSX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,460,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.36-$25.67 after having opened the day at $25.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.70. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 12.3%, Ryanair Holdings ( RYAAY), down 3.7%, Air T ( AIRT), down 3.6% and P.A.M. Transportation ( PTSI), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CSX Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.