Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Equinix ( EQIX) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Equinix fell $2.43 (-1.3%) to $178.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 978,185 shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,199,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $178.17-$181.25 after having opened the day at $180.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $181.18. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 20.6%, Alteva ( ALTV), down 17.4%, Perion Network ( PERI), down 14.3% and Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 13.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.