Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings fell $1.03 (-2.1%) to $48.68 on light volume. Throughout the day, 382,898 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 677,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.54-$50.43 after having opened the day at $50.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.71. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Cache ( CACH), down 4.4%, Pharmerica Corporation ( PMC), down 4.0%, LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd ADR ( LITB), down 3.8% and Sprouts Farmers Market ( SFM), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.