Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Liberty Global ( LBTYA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Liberty Global fell $1.29 (-1.6%) to $77.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,626,583 shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,802,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.63-$78.45 after having opened the day at $78.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.15. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Tiger Media ( IDI), down 16.6%, Dex Media ( DXM), down 11.5%, VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 6.6% and RealD ( RLD), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Liberty Global Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.