Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fastenal Company ( FAST) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Fastenal Company fell $0.75 (-1.6%) to $46.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,202,533 shares of Fastenal Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,766,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.70-$47.55 after having opened the day at $47.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.53. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 12.2%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 6.3%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 6.2% and Patrick Industries ( PATK), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fastenal Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.