Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Expedia fell $1.01 (-2.0%) to $49.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,304,160 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,528,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.58-$50.86 after having opened the day at $50.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.68. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 14.0%, Frisch's Restaurants ( FRS), down 5.1%, Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), down 3.5% and Nathans Famous ( NATH), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.