Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Dynamics ( GD) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics fell $1.15 (-1.3%) to $85.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,258,775 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,899,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.74-$86.71 after having opened the day at $86.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.92. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 79.1%, GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 25.7%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 12.2% and India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.