Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ResMed ( RMD) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, ResMed fell $0.54 (-1.1%) to $49.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 635,329 shares of ResMed exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,097,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.51-$50.14 after having opened the day at $50.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.24. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: BG Medicine ( BGMD), down 11.3%, ZELTIQ Aesthetics ( ZLTQ), down 6.4%, Misonix ( MSON), down 6.4% and Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ResMed Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.