Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Monster Beverage ( MNST) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage fell $0.94 (-1.5%) to $62.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,002,951 shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,612,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.10-$63.27 after having opened the day at $63.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.70. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 4.7%, Synutra International ( SYUT), down 4.7%, Amira Nature Foods ( ANFI), down 4.4% and Truett-Hurst ( THST), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.