Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Franklin Resources ( BEN) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Franklin Resources fell $0.85 (-1.7%) to $48.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,561,919 shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,204,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.19-$49.03 after having opened the day at $49.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.31. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: AllianceBernstein Holding L.P ( AB), down 4.2%, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( AMTD), down 3.6%, Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services ( LTS), down 2.9% and Nomura Holdings ( NMR), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Franklin Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.