Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company fell $0.58 (-1.3%) to $43.11 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,162,149 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,451,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.01-$43.45 after having opened the day at $43.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.69. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Biota Pharmaceuticals ( BOTA), down 62.7%, Vical Incorporated ( VICL), down 57.3%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 41.4% and Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 21.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.