Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Fleetcor Technologies fell $1.42 (-1.4%) to $97.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 597,982 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 747,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $97.15-$98.67 after having opened the day at $98.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.67. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Learning Tree International ( LTRE), down 10.5%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 10.1%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 9.8% and Stonemor Partners ( STON), down 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.