Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company fell $0.45 (-1.3%) to $33.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,528,794 shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,055,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.82-$33.32 after having opened the day at $33.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.46. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: RG Barry Corporation ( DFZ), down 5.4%, Xerium Technologies ( XRM), down 5.0%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 3.5% and Delta Apparel ( DLA), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.