Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hasbro ( HAS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Hasbro fell $0.61 (-1.3%) to $45.35 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,552,596 shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,283,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.13-$46.21 after having opened the day at $45.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.96. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 6.0%, Jakks Pacific ( JAKK), down 4.7%, Lifetime Brands ( LCUT), down 3.9% and Stanley Furniture Company ( STLY), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.