Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Air Products & Chemicals fell $3.50 (-3.3%) to $103.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,588,895 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,051,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $102.64-$105.91 after having opened the day at $105.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.70. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Metabolix ( MBLX), down 6.3%, Gevo ( GEVO), down 3.8%, Flotek Industries ( FTK), down 3.7% and Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Air Products & Chemicals Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.