Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. State Street ( STT) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, State Street fell $0.77 (-1.1%) to $68.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,148,154 shares of State Street exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,003,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.41-$69.14 after having opened the day at $68.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.32. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Credit Suisse ( DSLV), down 13.0%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), down 7.2%, Oneida Financial Corporation ( ONFC), down 7.0% and Anchor Bancorp ( ANCB), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full State Street Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.