Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Boeing fell $1.09 (-1.0%) to $104.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,821,297 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,726,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $104.05-$105.07 after having opened the day at $104.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.33. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), down 3.4% and DigitalGlobe ( DGI), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.