Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LKQ Corporation ( LKQ) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, LKQ Corporation rose $0.88 (3.0%) to $30.69 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,891,477 shares of LKQ Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,260,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.92-$31.07 after having opened the day at $29.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.81. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 11.9%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 7.1%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 5.4% and Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LKQ Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.