Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nordstrom ( JWN) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Nordstrom rose $2.00 (3.4%) to $60.79 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,637,758 shares of Nordstrom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,307,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.50-$60.91 after having opened the day at $58.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.79. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: China Yida ( CNYD), up 75.7%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), up 60.4%, Liberty Media Corporation Class A ( LMCA), up 31.1% and Point.360 ( PTSX), up 15.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nordstrom Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.