Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ross Stores ( ROST) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ross Stores rose $0.71 (1.1%) to $67.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,128,793 shares of Ross Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,301,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.69-$67.86 after having opened the day at $66.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.01. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Overstock.com ( OSTK), up 7.6%, bebe stores ( BEBE), up 4.5%, Rite Aid Corporation ( RAD), up 4.1% and QKL Stores ( QKLS), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ross Stores Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.