Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pandora Media ( P) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Pandora Media rose $0.51 (2.6%) to $20.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,008,941 shares of Pandora Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,750,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.57-$20.44 after having opened the day at $19.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.70. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Liberty Media Corporation Class A ( LMCA), up 31.1%, Point.360 ( PTSX), up 15.3%, Dolan ( DM), up 7.3% and Bona Film Group ( BONA), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pandora Media Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.