Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers rose $0.58 (1.8%) to $32.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,787,299 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,706,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.50-$32.65 after having opened the day at $31.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.65. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Xinyuan Real Estate ( XIN), up 7.1%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 6.5%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 5.6% and Skyline Corporation ( SKY), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.