Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celldex Therapeutics ( CLDX) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Celldex Therapeutics rose $1.41 (7.4%) to $20.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,699,027 shares of Celldex Therapeutics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,871,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.28-$20.50 after having opened the day at $19.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.95. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Galectin Therapeutics ( GALT), up 21.7%, Savient Pharmaceuticals ( SVNT), up 18.6%, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 14.8% and Response Genetics ( RGDX), up 14.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celldex Therapeutics Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.