Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KKR ( KKR) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, KKR rose $0.22 (1.1%) to $20.37 on light volume. Throughout the day, 899,397 shares of KKR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,435,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.95-$20.39 after having opened the day at $20.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.15. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Noah Holdings ( NOAH), up 14.4%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 13.8%, US Global Investors ( GROW), up 9.2% and Global X Silver Miners ETF ( SIL), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full KKR Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.