Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cree ( CREE) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Cree rose $1.69 (2.3%) to $74.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,122,689 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,748,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.81-$75.16 after having opened the day at $73.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.06. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 179.0%, Advanced Photonix ( API), up 11.5%, Enphase Energy ( ENPH), up 6.6% and Revolution Lighting Technologies ( RVLT), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.