Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ManpowerGroup ( MAN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, ManpowerGroup rose $0.93 (1.4%) to $68.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 590,979 shares of ManpowerGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 549,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.13-$68.91 after having opened the day at $67.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.80. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China Yida ( CNYD), up 75.7%, Lime Energy ( LIME), up 10.2%, eLong ( LONG), up 7.3% and Information Services Group ( III), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ManpowerGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.