Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $0.33 (1.7%) to $19.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,099,328 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,095,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.82-$19.42 after having opened the day at $18.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.05. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Exceed Company ( EDS), up 10.8%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), up 8.3%, Northern Technologies International ( NTIC), up 7.5% and G-III Apparel Group ( GIII), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.