Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Credicorp rose $6.77 (5.4%) to $131.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 877,582 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 444,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $125.29-$132.40 after having opened the day at $125.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.13. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Carver Bancorp ( CARV), up 14.2%, Greene County Bancorp ( GCBC), up 7.7%, Sound Financial Bancorp ( SFBC), up 6.5% and Stewardship Financial Corporation ( SSFN), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.