- Adjusted EBITDA of $1.9 million in the second quarter of 2013 compared to $(0.4) million in the prior year period;
- Launched new Philippines provincial location;
- Significant portion of IT Platform initiative moving to implementation;
- $12.0 million of new business signed in the second quarter, including one new logo; $18.0 million signed year to date;
- Revenue growth of 66% on all clients excluding largest two, with no one client representing more than 28% of total revenue;
- Year to date SG&A reduction of 7.7% versus 2012; and
- Cash balance of $10.0 million at the end of the quarter.
StarTek, Inc. (NYSE:SRT) today announced its second quarter 2013 financial results. Second Quarter Highlights