- Same store sales for Company owned restaurants increased 15.2% for the quarter, including 7.2% from the new breakfast day-part introduced in November, 2012, the twelfth consecutive quarter of increasing same store sales
- Income from restaurant operations (see schedule below) increased 44% or $309,000 over last year
- The restaurant level operating margin increased by 210 basis points from last year (see schedule below)
- Net Income increased to $208,000 from $37,000 last year, including expenses and investment losses totaling $52,000 this year related to the start-up of the Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar subsidiary and franchise company
- The Company has registered for a public offering of its common stock with a use of proceeds planned for the acceleration of remodeling older Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard restaurants and the development of Company-owned and franchised Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar restaurants.
Good Times Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq: GTIM), a regional quick service restaurant chain focused on fresh, high quality, all natural products today announced its financial results for the third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2013. Key highlights of the Company’s third quarter report include: