Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SK Telecom ( SKM) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, SK Telecom fell $0.82 (-3.8%) to $21.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 950,419 shares of SK Telecom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,521,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.02-$21.33 after having opened the day at $21.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.86. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Merge Healthcare ( MRGE), down 46.0%, NeoPhotonics ( NPTN), down 14.9%, Selectica ( SLTC), down 13.0% and Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), down 11.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SK Telecom Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.