Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kroger ( KR) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Kroger fell $0.72 (-1.8%) to $38.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,505,590 shares of Kroger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,981,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.66-$39.47 after having opened the day at $39.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.60. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: China Yida ( CNYD), down 28.6%, YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), down 19.8%, Air Transport Services Group ( ATSG), down 10.9% and Spark Networks ( LOV), down 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kroger Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.