Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walt Disney ( DIS) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Walt Disney fell $1.02 (-1.6%) to $64.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,934,848 shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,371,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.60-$65.75 after having opened the day at $65.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.75. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 9.1%, Gray Television ( GTN.A), down 8.8%, Gray Television ( GTN), down 8.0% and Lee ( LEE), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walt Disney Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.