Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation fell $0.42 (-1.1%) to $36.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,350,512 shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,508,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.26-$36.78 after having opened the day at $36.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.93. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), down 10.5%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 9.8%, Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), down 6.0% and PokerTek ( PTEK), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.