Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Radian Group ( RDN) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Radian Group fell $0.15 (-1.1%) to $14.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,118,816 shares of Radian Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,555,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.95-$14.37 after having opened the day at $14.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.15. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: Kingsway Financial Services ( KFS), down 7.0%, EMC Insurance Group ( EMCI), down 4.5%, State Auto Financial Corporation ( STFC), down 4.0% and Hallmark Financial Services ( HALL), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Radian Group Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.