Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Stratasys fell $3.22 (-3.3%) to $95.04 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,604,916 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 803,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $94.76-$97.80 after having opened the day at $97.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.26. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 18.8%, Capstone Turbine Corporation ( CPST), down 14.7%, Coleman Cable ( CCIX), down 7.6% and Compx International ( CIX), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.