Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Biogen Idec ( BIIB) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Biogen Idec fell $4.54 (-2.1%) to $212.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,022,086 shares of Biogen Idec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,484,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $212.01-$217.10 after having opened the day at $214.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $216.89. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 82.2%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 41.8%, Tonix Pharmaceuticals ( TNXP), down 30.2% and Dendreon ( DNDN), down 26.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Biogen Idec Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.