Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hillshire Brands ( HSH) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Hillshire Brands fell $1.19 (-3.5%) to $32.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,711,562 shares of Hillshire Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,142,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.71-$33.94 after having opened the day at $33.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.94. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 14.5%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 5.5%, Primo Water ( PRMW), down 3.7% and Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENTA), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hillshire Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.