Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IntercontinentalExchange ( ICE) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange fell $2.25 (-1.2%) to $184.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 206,525 shares of IntercontinentalExchange exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 705,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $184.63-$187.98 after having opened the day at $187.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $187.17. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 18.0%, CorEnergy Infrastructure ( CORR), down 11.8%, Atlantic Coast Financial ( ACFC), down 8.4% and Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.