Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVIDIA Corporation ( NVDA) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, NVIDIA Corporation fell $0.21 (-1.4%) to $14.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 22,651,243 shares of NVIDIA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,424,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.11-$14.71 after having opened the day at $14.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.70. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: NeoPhotonics ( NPTN), down 14.9%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), down 11.5%, ClearSign Combustion ( CLIR), down 8.7% and Revolution Lighting Technologies ( RVLT), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NVIDIA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.